PRODUCTS / CASE
RC-800 can be used simply with a cloth or spray without the complications of existing rust removers, and is a safe room temperature steel derust and rust protector that removes the oxidized steel and rust due to chemical reactions by evenly penetrating the surface of the various coated steel metals and even the detailed holes of the interior. Simultaneously, it forms a phosphoric acid film on the metal surface, so the RC-800 is a highly functional product that can perform the three functions of rust removal, rust protection, and paint and concrete primer. Especially, the formed film combines closely with the metal, so it increases the coating and adhesion during concrete or paint operation.
- The corroded rust of steel and steel alloys can be easily removed with simple methods such as sprays,brushes, and rollers.
- Penetrates well into small cracks and spaces, displaying satisfying effects.
- The three functions of rust removal, rust protection, and primer formation can be performed with just one treatment.
- Since it has the primer function, painting and concrete treatment can be done without any separate operations
- It is noninflammable, nonexplosive, and does not have an unpleasant smell, and the coating film
functions safely as a rust remover, rust protector, and primer since it does not use chlorides, sulfides,heavy metal, and lead.
Application field and metal
- Rust removal, rust changing primer of steel reinforcements that are in storage/construction, steel frames,steel pipes.
- Metals including carbon steel and iron.
Using method and suggestions
- In the case of protective and severe rust, the reaction time and treatment time can be reduced if the upper part is brushed once or MR-800 is applied once and the applied liquid is removed, and then applied again.
- A by-product of a white salt form can form if another liquid is mixed before the MR-800 reaction is complete. In this case, reapply the MR-800 and the protective film will form again.
- RC-800 must used undiluted and is not affected by rubber or other plastics.
- The standard amount of usage if 7-10㎡/L (when applying) according to the amount of rust.