PRODUCTS / CASE
MR-700 is a rust remover which is a specially designed liquid chemical which is safer and more efficient than the existing inorganic acid that can remove rust and dissolve the oxidized layer of the metal without corrosion.
- MR-700 does not require special preprocessing before application.
- Thin oil films can be removed by the MR-700 but high viscosity grease types must be removed beforehand.
- Can be applied to all metals with carbon steel as the main component.
- The standard usage amount is 7-10㎡/L(when applying), but may differ according to the amount of rust.
- The application methods of the product are deposition, applying, and spraying.
- The treatment time is normally 15 minutes, and by that time all the rust is removed from the metal. The applied product may be damaged after two hours, so the rust must be removed before two hours of application.
- After treatment is finished, remove the leftover MR-700 on the applied product and wash with water or apply oil on it.
- Apply corrosion inhibition oil for continuous corrosion inhibition.
Treatment method and suggestions
- The treatment time can be reduced when done in room temperature.
- Avoid direct ray of light and store in room temperature.
- Ventilate when using in closed room.
- Heavy metals are not included in the components.
- The product is noninflammable and nonexplosive.