PRODUCTS / CASE
CANTRUSTVCI-POM is a Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor Powder that is applied for dry or wet corrosion. It can protect both ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals in recessed areas, interior cavities, and voids.
CANtRUSTVCI POM provides an extremely efficient wet or dry method of protecting metals within an enclosed space.
* Protected products can be shipped to customers without removing the powder.
* If the VCI layer encounters moisture and the layer is replenished by continuous vapor protection.
* Little or no surface preparation is required.
* The powder prevents further corrosion on pre-coated and painted surfaces.
* The VCI layer does not need to be removed prior to processing or during use of operation.
* The application provides economical protection for various applications.
Method of Application
Apply powder by dusting , fogging, or sprinkling after application, simply cover, close, or seal the interior cavity. This can be applied in tubular structures, pipes, and vessels, equipments for hydro test, internal surfaces of compressors, turbines, engines, tanks, boilers, and heat exchangers.
CANtRUSTVCI Powder is a chemically formulated powder produced to be water-soluble. It can be originated into various pouch sizes or air-sprays depending on what the objects are being packaged or applied
Packaging & Storage
CANtRUSTVCI POM powder is available in 20kg paper-lined drums or aluminum bags. It should be stored in a sealed container at a dry warehouse. When storing, avoid direct exposure to sunlight, with temperatures not exceeding 45°C. Under these conditions, it will last up to 2-5 years depending on the sealing conditions