PRODUCTS / CASE
CANtRUSTVCI Paper is made of Kraft penetrated with our CANtRUSTVCI formulation to protect both ferrous and non-ferrous metal products from corroding. All that is required is your preference to the grade of paper suitable for your own application.
* Only one product is required for all ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
* Has no nitrites, phosphates, silicones, chromate or other heavy metals.
* Effective against aggressive environments.
* Protects dry or oiled metals during storage, transit, and overseas shipment.
* Great moisture barrier and resistant to oils.
* Natural grade paper; eliminates package contamination.
* Water absorbing, desiccant action.
* Paper is available in roll and sheet in standard and custom sizes.
* Metals: coils, wire reels, plate, bar, and etc.
* Metal forging and die casting: raw and machined forging and castings.
* Metal working: stampings, metal sheet work, springs, bearings, fasteners, tube, pipe, and etc.
* Finished products: engines, machinery, equipment, tools, appliances instruments, and motors.
* Electrical and electronic components, controls, printed circuit boards, and etc.
Method Of Application
* Products should be packaged after cleaning as soon as possible.
* Keep CANtRUSTVCI Paper as close to the surface of the product as practical, having no barrier between the CANtRUSTVCI Paper and the metal surface to be protected.
* Use approximately 1 square foot of CANtRUSTVCI Paper for every feet of surface to be protected, and 1 square foot of CANtRUSTVCI Paper for every 0.5 cubic foot of void space.
* For long term storage of up to 10 years, enclose wrapped product in an airtight package.
CANtRUSTVCI Paper should be stored indoors at ambient temperature, sealed with their